[et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
Today I’m joined by copywriter extraordinaire Ashlyn Carter from Ashlyn Writes.
She’s turned her passion for words that sell into a full-fledged business that allows her to create her life around her.
We talk mental health, the transition from corporate America into being an entrepreneur- and how you can truly make a business out of doing what you love
Ashlyn Carter is a conversion copywriter and marketing strategist specializing in wedding & creative industries. She traded Fortune 500 clients in corporate marketing to bring in more than seven-figures in her business writing for creatives, now helping women write words that sell, so they can work from a place of rest—not hustle. what a copywriter is (hint – nothing to do with law)
In this episode, we cover:
- what a copywriter is (hint – nothing to do with law)
- how she got into copywriting & left her corporate job to pursue her passions full time
- anxiety, depression & even eating disorders- plus, how she overcame the mental health issues she was struggling with
- how becoming a mom has changed her business
- how she navigates pricing, who she takes on, charging what she’s worth
- advice for those wanting to make the transition to something else, new job, or they’re just evolving
For all this and more, make sure to check out todays episode!