Ever wonder what it’s like to be an “influencer”?
How do influencers make money?
How do you become an influencer?
In this episode I’m joined by the fabulous Gwen Lane of the LA Girl and the Spark Society and she’s letting you in on the behind the scenes of how she started her business as an influencer and how she’s teaching others to do the same- no matter your follower count.
In this episode, we talk:
- How she got into the online marketing world
- How someone becomes an influencer
- The behind the scenes of her business and how it all works
- How has the online marketing and influencer space changed
- Why more marketing dollars are being spent on micro influencers
- Where is a good place to start for people wanting to get into influencer marketing?
- Standard price for influencer marketing post on Instagram
- Biggest business lesson
- Advice for those wanting to chase their dreams
Gwen Lane has built a multiple six-figure influencer business through brand sponsorships and digital offers.
She’s worked with brands like Disney, Facebook, Google, YouTube, Nike, Target, Starbucks and has earned more than $300,000 in brand sponsorships over the last 4 years.
Gwen’s build also built a digital membership community to $10,000/month in just 4 months which is currently on track to earn $50,000/month this year.
She’s realized that most influencers STRUGGLE with creating a sustainable business and DON’T have a plan, strategy and system in place. They also don’t have access to a team or resource to execute this plan.