I always enjoy looking back at the previous year as a whole and dreaming all the dreams for 2020. It’s kind of like that small moment of “what did I like” and “what would I like now?”.
In this episode of Rule Breaker, Dream Maker podcast I’m sharing:
My Biggest Takeaways
- Doubled my income
- Smarter about time & pricing
- Worked a LOT less
- Bought my dreamcar.
Things I learned:
- When elevating your life, mindset blocks will always appear
- Passive income is HUGE
- Outsourcing is key (the money you pay out will pay you back 10 fold)
- Convenience is key
- Being present
- Focus more on things you actually enjoy in your business
Things I tried that might be helpful for you:
- Exercise & why I love Lagree Pilates
- Nutrition is important (intuitevely)
- Inulin from Ingrid de la Mare- Kenny is a gamechanger for hormones, digestion, acne & bloating (like omg go get some NOW)
- Make your own at home flavored water
- Got back into astrology this year (and why I love exploring new things to help my business)
- Why Bitchin’ Sauce is life
Looking ahead for 2020:
- Make a scary, clear income goal for 2020
- focusing more heavily on passive income to impact & help more people
- Batching work and taking control of my schedule
- I want to buy a house!
Lastly, be open to trying new things this year. You never know where those experiences will lead you- this has been huge for me in 2019 and a lesson I plan to carry into 2020! Tune into the episode to get the full goods!